Make ‘Mango Pickle’ at home with this traditional recipe
It is the season of mangoes. Prior, they told them the best way to make mango jam at home with only two ingredients. However, on the off chance that you are in the state of mind for some pickle, attempt this conventional mango pickle recipe.
Take a look:
1 kg – Kairi (unripe mango)
100 gm – Mustard seeds
10 gm – Fenugreek seeds (everyone can include minimal less on the off chance that they don’t care for severe taste)
100 gm – Salt
3-4 tsp – Chili powder, contingent on the taste and kind of chillies utilized. Kashmiri bean stew powder gives great shading.
1/2 tsp – Turmeric powder
1 tsp – Hing (Asafoetida)
250 gm – Oil
- Wash crude mangoes well. Dry them totally. Cut into little pieces.
- Keep in a major steel/glass vessel. Include one teaspoon of turmeric powder and the salt (ideally take ocean salt/jade mith). Salt ought to be warmed in a container with the goal that no dampness stays in it.
- Keep overnight.
- Grind mustard seeds (rai) to make fine powder.
- Fry methi seeds in oil till fresh. Squash them.
- Add rai powder, methi seeds powder and bean stew powder to the crude mangoes. Blend well.
- Take oil in a skillet, heat it and include mustard seeds. At the point when they begin spluttering, include 1 tsp of hing and half tsp of turmeric powder.
- Allow it to chill off to room temperature.
- Pour the oil on the crude mangoes blended in with all flavors.
- Pickle is prepared.
- Please guarantee that there is sufficient oil that it glides over the mango pieces.
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No Diligent Reader journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.